The FarmED Mini Literature Festival
Time & Location
About the Event
Our inaugural literature festival, co-curated with Chelsea Green Publishing, is a celebration of words, stories and experiences from the wonderful world of agroecology, regenerative farming and sustainable food. To mark COP26 we will also focus in on climate change and potential solutions, big and small.
Date & Location
Saturday 6th November 2021 (09.00 – 18.00)
FarmED, Station Road, Shipton-under-Wychwood, Oxfordshire, OX76BJ
About The Event
Top authors and commentators from the UK and further afield will be at FarmED for a unique series of panel discussions, readings and mini workshops. Authors confirmed so far:
● Vicky Hird – Rebugging the Planet
● Ben Raskin – The Woodchip Handbook
● Chris Salisbury - Wild Nights Out
● Sally Morgan - The Healthy Vegetable Garden & The Climate Change Garden
● Sarah Langford - For a Love of the Land. Stories of farming’s past, present and future.
● Kate Henderson - Descendant of George Henderson, author of The Farming Ladder
● Roger Morgan - Grenville - Taking Stock: A Journal Among Cows
●Wild Writing Workshop with Nicola Chester.
● How to Get Published, with Chelsea Green.
During this intimate one-day event you will get the chance to meet the author and get signed copies of their work.
Chelsea Green will also have a small retail stand on site.
All guests will enjoy great food from the farm and our kitchen garden, and lots of tea and cake – all included in the ticket price!
You can also join in a farm tour of FarmED (weather permitting).
- Supporter£95VAT included£95VAT included0£0
- Standard£55VAT included£55VAT included0£0
- Supported£35VAT included£35VAT included0£0
- GREAT Project Participants£25VAT included£25VAT included0£0